ATTITUDE: n. /at-i-tood/ Your position relative to a frame of reference.
If you only have a 3% chance of facing a jury, 97% of your attention should be directed towards settlement and dismissal. Strategic action should occur before the game is played, rather than holding back your best moves for a 4th quarter that is unlikely to be reached.
COURSE n. /kors/ Your general line of orientation.
Before acting, a global assessment of position is vital. Your goal is to know 80% of your case within the first few months of notice. We identify and test the risks to a successful settlement. We strategically partner with counsel to develop a winning action plan. We work quickly to translate case facts into powerful narratives that persuade mediators, arbitrators, and your opponents.
EFFECT: n. /if-fect/ A change or consequence of action.
Innovative preparation will significantly move your settlement value or impact dismissal chances. Impending hurdles are circumvented. Advantages are spotlighted. Potential money expenditures for litigation will be assessed. The limited costs of an ECA are small when compared to the financial benefit of a dismissal or superlative settlement.